How to Apply
We welcome you as a prospective student to KENSWED SECONDARY SCHOOL. We value you and believe that you will be enriched academically, socially and spiritually. We take this early opportunity to introduce you to our school programme and hope that you will consider Kenswed as your school of choice.
Kindly, get the application form at the school’s administration.
- A comprehensive medical report from a public hospital.
- Three and new basic textbooks: KLB Mathematics, Excel English, Chemichemi Kiswahili.
- New kamusi ya Kiswahili Sanifu Ya TUKI.
- New advance oxford dictionary.
- Golden bell
- Games kit, (navy blue truck suit with stripes and any sport shoes\ rubbers.)
- 12A4 size, 200 pages exercise books covered. i.e. 11 single ruled and 1 squared. (subsequent exercise books will be issued at school later)
- Pens and a complete mathematical set.
- A bible revised standard version.
- Black shoes with laces
- Copy of school leaving certificate
- Copy of K.C.P.E. result slip.
- Copy of birth certificate.