- Must be a needy student (Orphan/single parent etc , with a recommendation be provided either by the former headmaster or the area chief or the pastor.)
- Have a score of 300 marks and above in the K.C.P.E. examination.
- Visitation will be made thereafter to ascertain the level of neediness.
- Student must write an application letter stating his\her background and why he\she would like to join our school.
- The student must have a recommendation letter from the former school.
- The biological parent \guardian must accompany the student (s) during the interview session.
- An additional talent in sports, music and dance is an added advantage. (proofs for the same must be provided)
Kenswed admission policies